LED lighting is recognized as the most power-efficient, durable, eco-friendly, and brighter than incandescent bulbs. Today it’s widely used in the automotive industry being the best solution to brighten up off-roads and illuminate paths during far-out traveling by adjusting it to diverse vehicles.
Thanks to the great variety, i.e., LED flood light, and tunnel light, with changeable bright output, high reliability, and low power consumption, LED light bars are unexpendable for roadless terrain. The best option is fusion of LED light bars with spot and flood beam patterns to have great visibility further along the path and see threats immediately in peripheral vision.
Considering the huge variety of lighting accessories for different traveling conditions and purposes, before installing them on your offroadster, you should investigate all pros and cons. The first thing you need to pay attention to is technical characteristics: lumens, watts, lux, IP rating, and measurement to get assured that this lighting suits your SUV. The second point is to check law regulations that may occur in some states. For example, you should cover off-road lighting in California because its usage is illegal in normal traffic conditions.
To help you sort out the most appropriate LED lighting bars, we prepared a list of the Top 5 LED truck bars for your SUV:
- J-well Technology specializes in producing lighting for vehicles like LED beacon lights, LED light bars, LED rear lamps, rechargeable warning lights, LED trucks, and staples lights, etc. The most balanced model is an LED Multifunctional Rear Lamp Z-T28 that is connected wirelessly, with an operating voltage of 12-24V, IP67 waterproof rating, E-mark certified, and dynamic turn functions. Its working capacity is up to 8 hours.
It’s needed to mention that all CM18 lighting products are ISO-certified, meet EU and US lighting safety measures, and preserve high-standard manufacturing technology of light design and assembly.
- Nilight 12-inch Roof Strobe Light. If you’re interested in high-quality LED beacon lights for trucks, choose the Nilight brand. It offers high visibility durable warning lights installed on the top of the roof and great illumination capacity. These products fit tractors, construction vehicles, snowplow trucks, trailers, measure cars, all-terrain vehicles, etc. The main features are the following: 4×12 high-intensity led light, 16 flash patterns, and strong two magnetic mounts with 14 magnets total. It’s equipped with a scratch-resistant PC optic lens and an anti-condensation drain port.
- Nilight TL-09 6-inch LED truck tail lights provide super bright red/white light with 12V working voltage and high-quality SMD LEDs. This tail light is silicon sealed with IP65 waterproof rate and functionates as a stop, turn, and reverse light with two brightness options.
- Beamcorn 7-inch Single Row LED Light Bars are among the best durable and adaptable lights for trucks and trailers of any type. With a waterproof IP67 rate, it can withstand any harsh weather conditions. Its features show an excellent long life span: 12-24V input voltage, 60W LED power, and 1000 lumens altogether guarantee up to 50k working hours.
- Zmoon 14-inch Single Row Light Bar features 80W with 8000LM, IP67 waterproof, with 3D optic design, and 3 different lighting modes – 30° spot beam, 170° flood beam, and combo beam with high-density light spread. These options enable adjusting it for long-distance transportation.
To summarize, let’s outline the main points: if you want to integrate light bars into your car to have extra far-reaching lighting besides standard headlights, you need some durable LED light bars. LED lighting is useful for off-road rides with low lighting. This is a kind of safety measure to install front/rear or beacon LED lights.
We recommend the CM18 auto lighting systems that will improve the off-road journey by ensuring safety for drivers, passers-by, forklift operators, and everyone who uses any kind of cargo-truck load, or off-road vehicle. Attach LED light bars to the car roof, bumper, and windscreen to make your truck visible from afar.
Benefit from bright LED lighting that surpasses standard headlights, fog, and auxiliary lights. Alongside this, the CM18 auto lighting company guarantees drivers security during long-distance travel and facilitates their journey navigation along off-roads and poorly lit highways.