There are specific elements to courtship customs in every nation. If you want your relationship with a Ukrainian woman to succeed, be sure to understand these minor quirks.
What makes Ukrainian women unique?
Westerners had a difficult time dividing the states of the former Soviet Union until recently. Some individuals still wonder, “Is Ukraine in Russia?”
No, Russia and Ukraine are independent nations. They were both formerly a part of the USSR, which broke up into 15 sovereign states in December 1991. Along with two other former USSR republics, Moldova and Belarus, Ukraine shares a border with Russia. Poland, Hungary, Romania, and Slovakia are among its neighbors.
The battle over the Crimean peninsula led to a deterioration in relations between Russia and Ukraine. Without Ukraine’s permission, Russia seized control of this area in 2014, which led to the disintegration of the two former allies. This is why it’s a huge no-no to mix up Russian and Ukrainian ladies when you’re courting.
It’s even more confusing because a sizeable portion of Ukrainians prefer Russia, despite the majority adamantly opposing any ties to the country. Consider the old Yugoslavia; certain countries no longer get along. Geopolitics should be avoided at all costs when dating a Ukrainian woman because it is a touchy subject there.
At the present, national pride is the main distinction between women in Russia and Ukraine.
- No jokes intended—Russians are adamant that their country is the best in the world and won’t engage in conversation with those who have opposing views or disparage it in any way. When speaking to local ladies, you are only permitted to laud Russia; otherwise, they will reject you.
- 85% of Ukrainians who are working age admit they would prefer to immigrate, and they feel that their country is a shambles. As a result, you are free to observe what is wrong there, which facilitates dialogue.
- Ukrainians make half as much money as Russians do on average. Despite the political unrest, many Ukrainians travel to Russia to find employment.
The largest nation in Europe is Ukraine. With the lowest average earnings on the continent, it is now the least expensive destination in Europe. Ukraine’s minimum monthly pay is $50 (yes, monthly, not weekly). The average monthly salary is currently between $200 and $300, compared to double that amount two years ago. Over the last 2.5 years, there was a lot of inflation in the nation.
Ukrainian women Dating Advice
Now that the geopolitical issues have been resolved, read on for some advice on how to interact with Ukrainian babes.
1. Be confident. Because of the complexity of life, girls need a strong leader and protector rather than a “nice guy.” Put yourself in command.
2. Avoid using paid online message boards. Many international men fall victim to a PPL dating scam where they converse with a lovely Ukrainian female who expresses her affection and wish to relocate. The men pay for correspondence, including letters, conversations, images, and so on. In actuality, males are seduced by pictures of young women while other people (pensioners, male students) type love declarations. Some guys lost hundreds of dollars purchasing love notes as part of these dating scam schemes. Tens of thousands of people in Ukraine are employed by the “paid correspondence” industry, for whom communicating with romantic foreigners is “just a job”.
3. Receiving flowers and presents is expected. Be lavish with flowers and presents if you are seeing someone in person (see p. 2 about avoiding utilizing paid correspondence sites). Women from Ukraine have a love for “stingy” guys. Because of this, little gifts are frequently given as part of the dating process. It won’t hurt your finances because chocolates and candies are rather affordable locally. However, avoid sending anything through dating websites; instead, deliver gifts in person or get her address so you may send them by courier.
4. Create a solid basis for your partnership. When you think you have found the woman who could be your soul mate, it pays to educate yourself on how to create a strong connection. Check out the VIP coaching program for Ukrainian women dating. It provides detailed guidance on creating a bond that will last a lifetime.