GoDaddy is popular for hosting and domain but it also has one of the best email services that are used by tons of people all over the globe. Read this blog till the end to know about this amazing email service.
Table of Contents
Steps to login to GoDaddy email
- Open your web browser and enter this link, https://sso.godaddy.com/?realm=idp&path=%2fproducts&app=account to visit the official sign-in page of GoDaddy email, to begin with.
- From there, you will need to click on the sign-in button. Enter your username and your mail password. You can even use your Amazon, Facebook, or even your Google email address to access your GoDaddy email account. You need to use the username that you built yourself during the login process of GoDaddy domain registration.
These simple steps can help you to access your GoDaddy email account without much fuss. Let us now take a look at the simple steps that one can use to create a GoDaddy workspace email address with relative ease.
Steps to Create GoDaddy Email Workspace
- You will need to click on the “create” option from the top of the email address list, to begin with.
- From there, you will need to pick a name for your email address and then choose your domain.
- Next, you will need to type and check your password. Once you are done, simply click on “create” to end the configuration.
In case you receive an email, simply click on confirm and your email address will be ready. Let’s now take a look at how to sign in to the GoDaddy workspace email account.
Steps to Login to GoDaddy Workspace Email
- To sign in with the webmail, simply enter your GoDaddy email address.
- Enter the password for your mail account next, and then click Sign in once you are finished.
You can even reset your password in case you do not remember it in the first place simply by carrying out the steps given below;
Steps to Reset GoDaddy Workspace Email Password
- Open your web browser and enter this link, https://sso.secureserver.net/v1/account/reset?app=wcc&realm=idp to visit the password recovery page of GoDaddy email, to begin with.
- Make sure to log in with your account manager in the first place.
- From there, click on the “products” option and then move on to the “e-mail”.
- In the next window, you need to pick up the account that you want to reset the password to and then click on edit.
- Now, simply re-type your new password to finish the process.
Now that we know about the login and password retrieval process of the GoDaddy email workspace, let us take a look at the steps that one can use to access this email service on MS Office 365.
Steps to Login to GoDaddy with MS Office 365
- Open your web browser and enter this link, https://sso.godaddy.com/?ci=&app=o365&realm=pass to visit the official site, to begin with.
- From there, you will need to type your email address and your mail password in the given field to proceed further. Hit sign in once you are done to finish.
Now, let us take a look at the GoDaddy login issues that one may face.
Login Issues with GoDaddy Email
- You do not remember your username but you enter your mail password correctly.
- You have entered your username correctly but do not remember your password correctly.
- You may face a problem if two-step authentication has been enabled.
- You are not logging in to your GoDaddy email account using the right route or website.
For more info, you may contact the help and support center of GoDaddy or you can also visit the website of Datarecovo.com to get answers to all of your queries.