A PowerPoint presentation can make use of the information that is contained in a PDF file by simply copying and pasting the relevant sections into the proper PowerPoint slides. This allows the presentation to make use of the information. This would need a lot of work and might result in some formatting errors.
Without altering any of the presentation formatting in any way, the PDF can be transformed into a PowerPoint (PPTX) file. When utilizing SnapPDF, you will have the ability to immediately convert an entire PDF file into PowerPoint. The other option is to export only the data that you truly require at this time.
It is important to keep in mind that the Pro version of SnapPDF is necessary in order to convert PowerPoint, even if the free edition of SnapPDF offers Microsoft Office conversion tools for Word and Excel. In addition, early versions of SnapPDF did not have this functionality built in.
The converters offered by SnapPDF are commonplace; hence, familiarity with both of these converters is anticipated. This upgraded edition gives you access to all of SnapPDF’s features and capabilities in their entirety.
In particular, you should accomplish the following:
- Launch the SnapPDF.app application, then go to the Tools menu and select Export PDF.
- You can convert a PDF to PowerPoint by making the appropriate selection, then clicking the Export button and selecting Microsoft PowerPoint as the format to export to.
- Use the Save As dialog box to give the PowerPoint presentation a name of your choosing and then save it in a location that is most convenient for you.
The Process of Converting PPTX Documents to PDF Format
Simply converting your PowerPoint slides into a PDF file, which can then be printed or shared, is a straightforward way to build a presentation that can be used in either of these ways. This will make it possible for your clients to watch the slides of your presentation within a web browser, even if they do not have PowerPoint.
You are able to convert your PowerPoint presentation into a PDF file without losing any of the formatting when you use the program called SnapPDF.
To be successful in that endeavor, the following steps need to be taken:
- Launch SnapPDF, then navigate to the File menu, and select Export.
- Click the button that corresponds to the type of file you want to create, either a PDF or an XPS file.
- Within the Save As dialog box, choose a destination folder, and then click the “Publish as PDF” button.
In the end, that brings us to the conclusion! After the conversion, the PDF should open in your browser straight away. In that case, manually open the PDF file to check that it contains the appropriate number of pages and that the formatting is accurate.