With the technologically pace keeping up, not every day do we get to know about successful monks. That’s where we introduce Gaur Gopal Das to you. He has been practising monk for twenty-three years and has been understanding the deeper aspects of human conditions like their relationships, happiness and purpose. With a dedication for so many years now, he is a storyteller, author, life coach and a mentor to millions who are following his journey on social media. His online videos have reached over 500 million views and they all share the same motto that is to make a difference in this world. He began imparting wisdom to students at prestigious colleges in Mumbai and then partnered with numerous big companies.
|Name||Gaur Gopal Das|
|Nick names||Gaur Gopal Prabhu|
|Vocation||International Life Coach, Monk, Filmmaker, Author & Motivational Strategist|
|Date of birth||24 December 1973|
|College||College of Engineering, Pune. Batch of 1995|
|Educational qualification||Degree in Electrical engineering|
|Hobbies||Travelling, writing and playing the piano|
|Clients||Google, Bombay Stock Exchange, CII, YPO, Salesforce, Ford, Macintosh, Barclays, Bank of America and many more.|
|Notable works||Life’s Amazing Secrets: How to Find Balance and Purpose in Your Life|
|Inspirational Books||Conquest, Checkmate and Revival.|
|Instagram followers||1.2 million|
|YouTube subscribers||2.1 million|
Gaur Gopal Das came to this world on 24 December 1973, in Maharashtra. He has completed electrical engineering from the College of Engineering in Pune. In the year 2009, his father expired after suffering from Parkinson’s disease. In one of his videos, he mentioned to his followers that he did not speak to his father for two years because of some alterations in opinion. However, on his mother’s persistence, he began speaking to him again. After turning into a monk, he always had the desire to apologize to his father but his ego didn’t allow him to do so. Since then, he has been training others to apologize for their faults and also to forgive individuals in life. He also has a sister.
In the year of 1996, he became a fellow of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON). Since then, he has been dynamic in the field of spirituality and is endlessly working towards the goal of self-realization under the leadership of his Guru Radhanath Swami.
As a share of the ISKCON Chowpatty branch, he has been delivering seminars at numerous companies and colleges in India and abroad. His sessions are based on themes like happiness, success, and relationships. He has been travelling around the globe since the year of 2005, imparting his wisdom to corporate executives, universities and charities. In 2016, his global admiration blasted as he took his thoughts on the online platform. With millions of sights on his videos on social media, he has now begun to lead a movement to help individuals realize contentment and purpose in their lives.
During his 2016 visit to London, he delivered a seminar at the British parliament which attracted a large number of audiences. In 2017, he was a motivational speaker at the Project Management National Conference held in India. In June that month, he helped as a speaker at the Third International Yoga Day directed by the Consulate General of India in Chicago. He had been a keynote speaker along with Bollywood stars like Shatrughan Sinha and Shammi Kapoor at the ‘World Kidney Day’ occasion at the Ravindra Natya Mandir.
Till date, he has accomplished numerous awards from manifold societies and organizations. In 2016, he acknowledged the Rotary International’s Super Achiever Award for his unsettled involvement in the field of spirituality. He has also been awarded the ‘Danveer Karna Award’ by KIIT University for his noble contributions to inspire the ideologies of ‘Art of Giving’.
- Mahatma Gandhi Leadership Award in May 2019 for extraordinary achievement in spreading awareness of value-based leadership around the world.
- Bharat Shiromani Award in April 2019 for excellence in his respective field.
- The IMAI Award in Feb 2019 for leadership in promoting personal excellence.
- The extraordinaire-Spiritual Leader 2018-2019 for extraordinary spiritual leadership
- Rotary International’s “Super Achiever Award ’16” in 2016 for outstanding contribution in the field of spirituality and inspiration.
- Silver creator award in 2017 for crossing 1,00,000 subscribers on YouTube channel.
- Ideal Youth Spiritual Guru Award 2018 for contributions in motivating and guiding the world in the values of simple living and high thinking.
- Gandhi Peace Award/Honour in 2018 for spreading world peace and harmony.
- Feed your faith, doubts will automatically starve to death.
- Bad attitude is like a flat tyre. No one can anywhere unless it is changed.
- A large number of misunderstandings can be avoided if individuals just talk to each other instead of talking about each other.
- Material joy has two meanings. It makes one insensitive and irresponsible. But spiritual joy makes an individual super sensitive and super responsible.
- Never regret knowing individuals who enter your life. Good individuals give you happiness. Bad individuals offer you experience. The worst ones offer you lessons and the best ones give you good memories.
- Moderation is key for a balanced life.
- He is an ardent disciple of Radhanath Swami.
- On a regular basis, he pays a visit to the Rotary and Lions Club for seminars to numerous top-ranking celebrities and corporate leaders. He has delivered numerous TEDx events too.
- He was invited to deliver a seminar in the Parliament of British during his London visit.
- He has delivered a seminar on “The Monk who bought a Ferrari” in EY in London which attracted a lot of gratefulness.
Whether you’re in search for someone to benefit your team to accelerate their performance or you’re hosting an event, you can get in touch with Gaur Gopal Das by connecting on his various social media platforms:
- Website: https://gaurgopaldas.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gaurgopald/
- LinkedIn: https://in.linkedin.com/in/gaurgopald
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/gaurgopaldas/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/gaurgopald