Due to the lack of physical work and high mental stress, the human body is becoming home to many diseases. That’s why exercise is needed to keep the human body disease-free and healthy, and if exercise is done wrongly by a person, it can harm instead of benefit him. This is the reason why Yoga Teacher training in India is required to teach people to do yoga properly. If we talk about yoga, it is not just an exercise, but along with exercise, it is a disciplined science that helps to harmonize the mind, body, and soul of man.
Table of Contents
Required Skills to Become an AYoga Teacher
To become a Yoga Teacher, one needs to get Yoga teacher training in India from a recognized and trusted Yoga School like Ekam Yogshala. It is meant to say that only a certificate and degree are not enough to become a yoga teacher, but the interested person should have some other skills whose list is something like this.
- It is very important for a yoga teacher to have an interest in and faith in yoga; apart from this, training and experience in yoga are also very important.
- One should also have good personal fitness, and physical strength and flexibility are also very important.
- They should know how to care about others and be interested in other people. And they should also have the ability to motivate groups or individuals.
- Good communication skills and commercial skills are also necessary to start your own business.
Since yoga is such an exercise that no human being can ever learn completely, a yoga teacher should not only know how to teach yoga but also know how to learn it.
Qualification to Become an AYoga Teacher
- To become a Yoga teacher, you must have at least a 12th pass from any recognized board. Along with this, there should not be any kind of disability in your body like disability, hearing loss, etc.
- After passing class 12th, you can become a yoga teacher by doing a yoga teacher’s certificate course, diploma, degree, and PG course in various institutes and universities of the country.
Register with the Quality Council of India
- For a good quality yoga teacher, it is very important to register yourself for the qualification with the Quality Council of India when you want to enroll in the best yoga teacher training in Rishikesh. In which level 1, level 2, and level 3 any certificate can be obtained.
- Level one is valid for 5 years, and levels two and three are considered valid for only three years. You get this certificate only after passing a special type of examination conducted by the Quality Council of India.
Yoga Teacher Recruitment
Yoga teacher has an important role in the current environment because today’s man is living in an environment full of stress, tension, and pollution while he runs away from physical labor, so the need for a yoga teacher has started to be felt. Yoga teacher recruitment is also done in schools in India from time to time, where you can get selected by giving a small exam, while various private institutions also recruit Yoga teachers, where you can give your services.
Yoga Teacher Salary
After becoming a yoga teacher, many types of employment opportunities open up for the yoga teacher because today, there are many organizations available in the world, including India, which are working on the facts related to human health.
Many such NGOs are available, where the demand for Yoga teachers always remains, and now the government is also going to start Yoga programs in schools, for which Yoga teachers will definitely be required. The normal salary of a Yoga teacher is around ₹15000 to ₹30000.
But if the Yoga teacher is in a big institute, then his income reaches around 50000 there. Along with this, there is a demand for yoga teachers in foreign countries also, so depending on the qualification of the yoga teacher, his teaching training, etc., the yoga teacher can get a good package in foreign countries as well.