iPhone X price chart –
Apple revealed its premium smartphone -the iPhone 10. This exclusive smartphone costs more than Rs. 90,000. iPhone X unrolls the latest technology, including an edge-to-edge OLED 5.8 inch screen, wireless charging, and facial identification security and with no Home button.
Apple has cut the iPhone’s iconic home button, which has been present on every device since the first iPhone launched in 2007.
iPhone X has Face ID security function, a new way to unlock and authenticate. You can set your face as your password. It calculates and analyzes more than 30,000 invisible dots to generate an explicit depth map of your face. With all new technology, you can use Face ID to pay and check out in no time. Unlocking the phone will use 3D tracking technology.
It has also eliminated the front-facing fingerprint scanner, which later, many other leading brands opted.
iPhone X has Outstanding Camera Features
- With TrueDepth front Camera, iPhone X allows you to click stunning selfies with sharp fronts and artfully blurred backgrounds.
- Depth-sensing sensor Cameras with accurate facial mapping that create outstanding studio‑quality lighting effects as it has portrait lighting functioning.
- Added with a new color filter and Deeper pixels. A new telephoto camera with OIS.
- Dual 12MP rear cameras have optical image counterbalance capacity (Dual optical image stabilization) and fast lenses for prominent photos and videos even in dim light.
- Offering Optical zoom intelligence. The broad-angle and telephoto cameras on iPhone X not only permit optical zoom but also the digital zoom of up to 10 times of the photos and 6 times of the videos.
Wireless charging stations will be integrated as already in use for the Apple Watch and will be Water and dust resistant.
Apple claims the phone’s glass to be the most durable glass ever in a smartphone. Body made of stainless steel with a classy appearance.