Hey, here’s my King Kong Commissions Review!
King Kong Commissions is another strategy that shows you how to make money by promoting WarriorPlus affiliate products via solo ads.
This review of King Kong Commissions takes a look in the members area and goes through the main steps that the program teaches. We also look at the OTO Upsells, discount offers and bonuses.
But is King Kong Commissions a scam or a legit affiliate system that is worth a try?
Let’s find out more in this video King Kong Commissions Review.
Next Step: Go Here For My No1 Recommended Online System
King Kong Commissions Review
In this King Kong Commissions Review I can reveal it is not a scam.
The King Kong Commissions affiliate system is nothing new, however. It teaches you how to quickly build an email list by buying solo ads on the Udimi Platform.
And then you are shown how to monetize that list by promoting affiliate programs on the WarriorPlus Marketplace.
One thing I did not like was that you had to first buy a landing page builder called Convertri in order to be able to make full use of the system. So that is an additional hidden cost.
However, the training is high quality, simple, and very newbie friendly.
The main King Kong Commissions OTO Upsell gives you 100% commissions to promote this affiliate product rather than the standard 50%.
King Kong Commissions Review – Using WarriorPlus
In order to promote King Kong Commissions WarriorPlus affiliate programs, you must first sign up for a WarriorPlus account. Once you have done so, you will be given a unique affiliate link. You can then promote WarriorPlus products and services on your website, blog, or social media platforms. When someone clicks on your affiliate link and makes a purchase, you will earn a commission.
Promote King Kong Commissions on WarriorPlus
A King Kong Commissions OTO Upsell gives you 100% commissions to promote this same product via WarriorPlus.
The product itself teaches you how to promote King Kong Commissions with email marketing.
Email marketing is a great way to promote WarriorPlus affiliate products. You can build a list of subscribers who are interested in what you have to offer and then send them periodic emails with links to your affiliate products.
To get started, you’ll need to sign up for an email marketing service like AWeber or MailChimp. Then, create a signup form for your website or blog and start collecting email addresses.
Once you have a list of subscribers, start creating email campaigns promoting your WarriorPlus affiliate products. Be sure to include strong calls to action and relevant images to encourage clicks and sales.
With a little effort, you can soon start generating sales from your WarriorPlus affiliate products through email marketing.
Also, see the King Kong Commissions Review at TechPlanet website.
King Kong Commissions Solo Ads
Buying solo ads on Udimi is the system taught via King Kong Commissions Members Area.
Building a list is one of the most important things you can do as an affiliate marketer. And solo ads are one of the fastest and most effective ways to build a list.
Here are some tips for building a list with solo ads:
1. Find the right solo ad provider. There are a lot of solo ad providers out there, but not all of them are created equal. Make sure you find a provider that has a good reputation and that delivers quality traffic.
2. Buy targeted traffic. When you buy solo ads, you need to make sure you’re buying targeted traffic. That means buying ads that are aimed at your target market. Don’t waste your money on untargeted traffic that isn’t going to convert into leads and sales.
3. Test, test, test. Always test your solo ads before sending out a large volume of traffic. Send a small amount of traffic first and see how it converts. If it doesn’t convert well, don’t send anymore traffic until you’ve made changes to your offer or landing page.
4. Track your results. Always track your results so you know what’s working and what’s not working. Solo ads can be expensive, so you need to make sure you’re getting a good return on investment (ROI).
Review of King Kong Commissions – Daily Broadcast Emails
In this review of King Kong Commissions I like how they teach you to do aggressive email marketing with daily broadcast emails.
If you’re looking to promote WarriorPlus affiliate programs, one of the best ways to do it is through daily broadcast emails. Here’s how to get started:
1. First, you’ll need to sign up for a WarriorPlus account. You can do this by going to their website and clicking on the “Affiliates” tab at the top of the page.
2. Once you have an account, login and click on the “Campaigns” tab. Here you’ll be able to create your first campaign.
3. Give your campaign a name and then select the products you want to promote from the drop-down menu. You can also specify which countries you want to target with your campaign.
4. Next, you’ll need to create your email content. To do this, click on the “Email Templates” tab and then select “Create New Email Template.”
5. Enter a subject line for your email and then compose your message in the body field. Be sure to include a call-to-action (CTA) telling recipients what they should do next (e.g., click on your affiliate link).
6. Once you’re satisfied with your email template, click on the “Save & Exit” button at the bottom of the page.
7. Now that your email template is saved, go back to the “Campaigns” tab and select “Send Broadcast.”
Thanks for stopping by this King Kong Commissions Review.
Next Step: Go Here For My No1 Recommended Online System