In social media, automation is the key to growth. Automation tools are also created for various platforms, but mostly on the popular ones such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Octopus CRM and Dripify are both leading automation tools for business and for LinkedIn lead generation. Both of them are used by millions of companies around the globe. They also offer amazing features that make outreach and marketing easy on LinkedIn. Deciding which of the two is best for your business comes down to your needs and budget. In this article, we’ll help you find out which of the two software is great for your business.
Octopus CRM is marketed as a complete solution and a reliable LinkedIn automation tool created for business and marketing. Dripify, on the other hand, is an automation tool created mostly for salespeople with the goal of lead generation. To help you find out which is the best LinkedIn automation tool to use, we explore the strengths and weaknesses of both. Keep reading to learn which automation tool is better for your business.
Table of Contents
Known as an “autopilot software for LinkedIn”, Dripify is designed for lead generation. It can help marketers develop and improve their lead generation campaigns on LinkedIn. The best thing about Dripify is it’s very easy to use. Newbies will find Dripify a quite easy tool to manage and use. It has a simple interface, good tutorial videos, and reliable customer support.
For the best LinkedIn marketing strategy done in the most efficient way possible, choose Dripify. Dripify, compared to other automation tools might seem expensive but it’s actually a steal with its price. Even if it’s a bit more expensive than other automation software, it’s well worth its cost. The automation tool includes advanced analytic tools that provide data about conversion rates and important team statistics.
If you compare Dripify with other automation tools, you’ll learn that it has one of the most efficient features for lead generation. It also gives users advanced reports on their analytics including relevant data and team statistics that are helpful to your marketing efforts.
With Dripify you can mark important messages for easy tracking, organize leads by actions, and monitor your campaign performance with valuable metrics. It’s a complete and updated automation tool compared to other tools available on the web.
● Secure algorithm
● Lead generation tool
● LinkedIn messenger tool
● Third-party integration
● Team management
● Group administration
● Automated sales funnel
Dripify: Strengths and Weakness
So, why should you use Dripify? Here are the reasons why:
- Safe algorithm. Dripify is designed to reduce the risk of bans on your account. It simulates human behavior through delays and sequencing.
- It’s the best modern automation tool. Dripify is a next-gen automation software built to efficiently handle LinkedIn campaigns.
- It has comprehensive and reliable analytics. Dripify allows you to measure team performance, record campaign statistics, and your overall conversion rates.
- Good for teams. Dripify’s collaboration features make it easy for teams to work together. It can be used by small and large companies that have designated staff to work on campaigns.
Dripify has amazing benefits, but it also has downsides. First, Dripify has no mobile app. It only has a desktop version. You can’t check your performance on the go. Second, there are no available templates in Dripify for sending personalized messages to your followers.
Octopus CRM is one of the most-used LinkedIn automation software for businesses. With Octopus CRM, you can import LinkedIn profiles, send bulk connection requests, and automate your messages. This software can automate many activities on LinkedIn.
Octopus CRM is beneficial not just for businesses, but also for freelancers and ordinary people who simply want to make the most out of their LinkedIn. Its metric and collaboration tools are also team-friendly. You can manage, edit, and personalize your campaigns in one dashboard.
However, Octopus CRM is not a CRM. Many believe it’s more so a lead generation tool. The only difference is Octopus CRM can also be used as a marketing tool thanks to its multi-functional CRM page where you can store and manage leads, build sales funnels, and create campaigns.
If you’re also using different work applications, you’ll also be glad to know that Octopus CRM integrates with many other third-party apps. Some of these include Zapier, HubSpot CRM, and Zoho CRM. Overall, Octopus CRM is a powerful automation tool. It’s also affordable with its starting price of just $6.99 per month.
● Automate outreach and lead generation
● Analytics for campaign performance
● Includes Smart dashboard
● Lead Nurturing
● Lead Scoring
● Multi-Account Management
Octopus CRM: Strengths and Weaknesses
Octopus CRM is a great LinkedIn automation tool for businesses. It can help your business or company connect with potential talents or get clients through smart automation of simple LinkedIn tasks. Here are reasons why you should choose Octopus CRM:
- Target and find prospects. Octopus CRM’s advanced filters can help you find clients of your dreams using search terms such as skills, company, and title.
- Amazing customer support. Octopus CRM’s amazing support team is always online to help its customers. You will never be in the dark.
- All-in-one solution. Octopus CRM is marketed as a complete automation software for lead generation on LinkedIn. It can help you with everything from building connections and generating leads, to boosting your sales.
- Offers free trial. A lot of automation tools today don’t offer a free trial for users to try the app before purchasing.
Of course, like all other automation tools, Octopus CRM isn’t perfect. Here are some of the reasons why it won’t work for everyone. First, Octopus CRM has poor pipeline editing and prospect labeling options. This isn’t great if you handle several campaigns. They also have a limited number of training videos. They don’t teach people how to make use of the software’s advantages.
Pricing Comparison: Which Is Worth Buying?
There are four plans available for Octopus CRM users: Starter, PRO, Advanced, and Unlimited.
The starter plan is priced at $9.99 per month. Next, is the PRO plan which is $14.99 per month. The Advanced plan is $21.9. Its best pricing plan is the unlimited version which is $39.99 per month. Dripify has a free trial and their starter plan starts at $39 per month. Pro is $59 per month while Advanced is $79 per month.
Usability Comparison: Which Is Easier to Use?
When it comes to the user interface, both are good. But if you’re picking the easier to use, the winner is Dripify. Even people who aren’t that tech-savvy can easily learn Dripify. Octopus CRM is great but it can be too complex for newbies. They also have poor-quality tutorials that only cover the basics.
When it comes to compatibility with other LinkedIn accounts, Dripify is also our winner. You can use it no matter what type of LinkedIn plan you have. Dripify is the choice of people who don’t want to risk their account getting banned by LinkedIn. Alternatives to Octopus CRM and Dripify
If Dripify and Octopus CRM isn’t what you’re looking for, the following are our top recommendations:
- Expandi – A tool for improving LinkedIn outreach. With it, you can create campaigns and mass message prospects on LinkedIn. It’s also anti-spammy activity.
- ProspectIn – A LinkedIn prospecting tool for efficient and secure automation of your campaigns.
- Phantombuster – A data scraping tool for running campaigns. It’s cloud-based and can help you grow your followers quickly.
- Lempod – A LinkedIn automation software for creating campaigns and automating LinkedIn tasks. It’s one of the best tools for growing your LinkedIn account.
- Dux-Soup – A LinkedIn automation tool that works as a chrome extension. It can also automate profile visits, endorse connections, and send out requests.
Conclusion: Dripify or Octopus CRM?
Each year advances in automation tools are making our lives easier. These tools and software not only improve their lead generation but also increase the revenue of businesses. When it comes to efficiency, Octopus CRM is the best tool. However, if you want to use the easiest and most feature-rich tool, Dripify is the best choice.
At the end of the day, it’s always better to choose an automation tool that’s designed for your business. If you deal with prospecting and marketing tasks every day, you should use a tool that will make your tasks easier.
This is why in this post, we choose Dripify. Dripify is the best for B2B entrepreneurs to increase their visibility and reach on the platform. Its advanced strategy testing, personalized networking approach, and efficiency are just everything we need for our LinkedIn.