Debt, including credit card bills, must be paid at some point. Not only must every credit cardholder plan to repay their bills in the future, but they must also opt for an app that helps them pay those EMIs conveniently and conveniently. This article enlists India’s top four credit cards and their respective apps that can assist you in credit card bill payments.
1. IDFC FIRST Bank’s mobile banking app
IDFC FIRST Bank’s mobile banking app is the top choice. Not only does this app help you seamlessly make credit card bill payments, but it also offers a lot of rewards for using your credit card to make purchases. Here are the features of IDFC FIRST Bank’s credit card:
- Lifetime free credit cards: IDFC FIRST Bank offers lifetime free credit cards that charge ₹ 0 annual fees.
- Increased accessibility: The IDFC FIRST Bank mobile banking app helps you access your savings/current account, make instant investments, and repay your credit card dues, all in one app.
- Highly secure: The IDFC FIRST Bank credit cards employ tokenisation technology to secure your credit card information while paying. You can opt for this facility to increase the overall security of your IDFC FIRST Bank credit card.
- Rewards: IDFC FIRST Bank offers interest-free cash withdrawals on domestic and international ATMs for up to 48 days (cash advance fee of only ₹ 199 per transaction).
- Balance transfer: IDFC FIRST Bank also offers a balance transfer facility to credit card holders.
- Other features: Other attractive features include a forex markup of 1.99% for all international transactions, a low Annual Percentage Rate (APR) between 0.75% and 3.5%, and 5% cashback (up to ₹ 1000) on the transaction value of the first EMI done within 90 days of card generation.
2. HDFC Bank mobile app
As an HDFC Bank customer, you can pay your credit card bills through their mobile banking app, net banking service, ATM funds transfer, or cash. Here are the features of this credit card:
- You can avail of a personal loan through your HDFC bank credit card.
- You can use HDFC bank’s Smart EMI facility to convert your credit card dues into affordable EMIs.
- You can also opt for a balance transfer facility.
3. Axis Bank
You can choose any UPI payment app to pay your Axis bank credit card bills. Here are the features of Axis Bank credit cards:
- Like most credit cards, Axis Bank offers an interest-free period.
- You can convert your credit card dues into smaller, affordable EMIs during repayment.
- You can give an add-on Axis Bank credit card to your spouse, parents, siblings, son, or daughter (above 18 years of age).
4. ICICI Bank mobile app
You can use ICICI Bank’s iMobile Pay app to pay your credit card bills if you are an ICICI Bank customer. Here are the features of these credit cards:
- You can avail of personal loans with your ICICI Bank credit card.
- You can also request to increase the credit limit of your ICICI Bank credit card by requesting the bank for the same.
- Customers can also avail of domestic railway lounge visits through this credit card.
5. SBI mobile app
State Bank of India (SBI) offers instant credit on paying your credit card bills with the SBI YONO app. Here are the features of SBI’s credit cards:
- SBI offers comprehensive interest rates on its credit cards to its customers,
- The SBI lifestyle credit cards offer customers up to 50,000 Bonus Points as rewards every year.
- SBI provides a low foreign currency markup charge of 1.99%.
Credit card apps help you quickly pay credit card bills and avoid penalty charges arising due to late or non-payment of bills.