A power plant is an industrial plant that generates electricity using one or more generators to produce power. This generator converts mechanical energy (fuel) into electrical energy (power) to supply power to the desired appliance.
Types of Generator Parts:
There are 9 main kinds of generator parts:
- Fuel System
- Control Panel
- Lubrication System
- Cooling and Exhaust System
- Battery Charger
- Voltage Regulator
- Main/Frame Assembly
The efficiency of Spare Gas Generator Parts:
Gas generator parts can engineer to maintain the generator outages. It’s the current standard of GE (OEM) that allows designing the kind of generator, the application’s needs. It helps in times of emergency and difficulty.
That’s necessary to lessen the downtime of the power plant generator in cases of any failures and power outages. This generator creates the best strategic spare between two identical assets.
- Stator slot wedge material
- Brushless exciter
- Spare stator (Complete set)
- Complete rotor
- Rotor coils
- Terminal bushings
- Stator bars
- Replacement pumps for balancing plant
The Efficiency of Outage Gas Generator Parts:
It’s essential to have the right power plant generator parts during outages. The outages’ generator supports the open/close mechanical activities and parts repairing.
Parts For Open/Close Mechanical Activities:
- Availability of filter for maintaining hydrogen, oil, and air quality.
- Availability of locking tabs, screw locks, and locking washers for maintaining the generator tight during operation.
- Broken gaskets, seal, or compound for performing the inspection.
- A set of bearing insulating material
- A set of coolers gaskets
- A set of bearing oil pipes or jacking oil pipes.
- The cost of access is higher than its actual cost.
Parts For Supporting electrical Repair:
- A set of grounding brushes or braids
- A set of carbon brushes (in cases of static excitation)
- A set of diodes and fuses (for brushless exciter)
- Electrical ties, solvents, resins, and paints for repairing generator winding.