This post was most recently updated on May 8th, 2021
Sandeep Maheshwari is a name among millions who writhed, failed, and flowed ahead in the exploration of achievement, joy, and contentment. Just like any other middle-class man, he too had a cluster of unclear dreams and an unclear vision of his goals in life. All he had was a never-ending learning attitude to grip on to. Paddling through ups and downs, it was time that made him understand the true meaning of his life.
And once revealed, he constantly kept quitting from his comfort zone and to share the secret of his achievement with the entire world. It is this very need of serving people and doing something good for the society that enthused him to take the initiative of altering people’s lives in the form of “Free Life-Changing Seminars and Sessions”.
No wonder individuals connect with him and his mission of ‘Sharing’ is now being vigorously circulated and practiced by millions. It is his hardworking focus, the great backing of his family and the confidence of his team that keeps him moving forward.
Sandeep Maheshwari is amid the list of top entrepreneurs impending from India. He is a college dropout. He did his education at Kirori Mal College that is allied to Delhi University. He was doing a graduate degree or the Bachelor of Commerce training from Kirori Mal College, Delhi. However, unfortunately, he could not complete his graduation successfully because of a few personal motives. Individuals are often motivated to learn about Sandeep Maheshwari’s personal life as well as the slogan of his success and victory.
He commenced his photography living in 2000. He worked as a freelancer for plentiful businesses. He moreover signed up with loads of marketing agencies in the year 2001. Unfortunately, he was unproductive to get wealth in most of these businesses. Later in life, he along with with his 3 close friends recognized a brand-new business in the year 2002 but this one was also shut in only 6 months.
|Source of wealth||Images Bazaar|
|Age||40 ( till 2020)|
|Born||28th September 1980|
|Images Bazaar Net Worth||Not Known|
|Education||Kirorimal College, Delhi University|
- Height: 5’9’’
- Weight: 65 Kg
- Eye Colour: Black
- Hair Colour: Black
Family and Caste
His father’s name is Roop Kishore Maheswari and Shakuntala Rani Maheshwari is his mother. He also has a sister. His family had an aluminium business which collapsed in due course of time. He is happily married and is a father of two joyful children.
Sandeep Maheshwari’s Wife :
Sandeep Maheshwari’s family were in the business of Aluminum, which malformed and the responsibility was onto him to fill in this vital time of need. And as probable by any young guy, he began doing everything he could possibly do. Right from working for multi-level marketing business to manufacturing & marketing household goods. He left no stone untouched by working day and night to make it work.
It was during this point; he discovered a keen interest and need outside any formal education. Hence, instead of being a bright student, he opted to drop out of Kirorimal College, Delhi in the third year of the B.Com course. Rather, he embarked on the journey of studying yet another thought-provoking subject. A subject named life changed everything.
Fascinated by the dazzling modeling world, he began his career as a model at the age of 19. Observing the pestering and exploitation experienced by models, something in him moved. And it was this revolving moment when he decided to benefit countless struggling models. With an assignment within, he began small. A 2-week training in photography and there he was, a dime-a-dozen shutterbug with a camera in his hand. Nothing much transformed. Moving fast with a burning craving to change the modeling world, he set up his own business by the name of Mash Audio Visuals Pvt. Ltd. and began creating portfolios.
Following, in the year 2002, he along with his three friends, began a business, which was shut within six months. But Sandeep’s concentration was still wide open. With the idea of “Sharing” in his heart, he summed up his entire experience in a reversed paperback on marketing. He was just at the age of 21.
In 2003, he shaped a world record by knocking down a juggernaut job of taking more than 10,000 shots of 122 models in just a period of 10 hours and 45 minutes. But as anticipated, he didn’t rest. His attention was not thinned by the charm and momentary adulation he got. Rather, this fuelled his innate want to restore the modelling world further. At the age of 26, he successfully created ImagesBazaar. The year was 2006. Not being a huge setup, he took the work of multi-tasking. Being the tele-caller, counselor, and photographer all by himself, he moved his way forward. And now, ImagesBazaar is the world’s major collection of Indian pictures with over a million pictures and more than 7000 customers across 45 nations.
Sandeep has single-handed brought this model shift in the modelling world. Innumerable models have been efficaciously launched with words like misuse and harassment side-lined to a great extent. It was this life-changing endeavour that made him one of the most well-known entrepreneurs of India at the early age of 29. His beliefs echo some of the viewpoints like ‘To Never Fear of Failures’ and “Be Truthful to self and others” and many more.
Apart from being a positive entrepreneur, he is a role model, a mentor, a leader, and a youth icon for masses of individuals all over the world. Individuals love and adore him for his countless task of making everyone trust in them and serving individuals to make their life Easy. His constant faith in the heavenly power grants him strength to prosper. Being at the helm of accomplishment, it is quite amazing to know that money does not bait him. And that’s why, incomes don’t drive his organization. It’s a sensitive bonding with each and every person employed at the company that matters for him.
Proficient in building a completely new industry or an organization, he is content to follow to his self-made standard that states, “If you have more than you require, merely share it with those who want it the most.”
With a wholly separate aura than any other individual of his age and build, he rose above the rat race and broke through the age-old legend of ‘Life is tough’ with his humble refrain ‘Aasaan Hai’. And out of this root answer branched out plentiful ground breaking authenticities such as, ‘Money raises on trees’, ‘Success is not just about working hard and the most thought-provoking being “To say is easy, but to do is easier”.
Treasuring all the bad involvements to be the countless turning points of his life, his involvement comes from bad experiences. Sandeep Maheshwari strongly believes that whether you begin from a rupee or a million, the significant thing is to begin, and that too with your own capital. His dream is to ignite and motivate the entrepreneurial essence of tomorrow’s leaders and to support them succeed.
Sandeep Maheshwari’s Quotes :
- Creative Entrepreneur of the Year 2013 award by the Entrepreneur India Summit.
- Pioneer of Tomorrow Award by the “ET Now” television channel.
- Young Creative Entrepreneur Award by the British Council, a division of the British High Commission.
- Star Youth Achiever Award instituted by the Global Youth Marketing Forum.
- One of India’s Most Gifted Entrepreneurs by the “Business World” magazine.
- Apart from this, he has also been presented in almost all the leading magazines, newspapers and television channels such as India Today, NewsX, CNBC-TV18, The Economic Times, IBN7, ET Now, and many more.
1. Aasan Hai Title Song – composed and Written by Sandeep Maheshwari.
2. How to Handle Fear of Taking Risk- In this video Sandeep Explains in his first life-changing seminar “how we can grip fear of taking a danger with starting from small things”.
3. First Life-Changing Session by him in Hindi.
4. Last Life Changing Session by him – In Short, its full version of first life changing seminar.
5. Sandeep at IIT Kanpur where he explains his entrepreneurship 3 Turning Points of his life.
6. Q&A Session in Rain by Sandeep where individuals ask chief problems of life and Sandeep beautifully explains how you can face those things and Live Like a Child.
7. Life Changing Trip to Kasauli with some individuals who were invited by Sandeep. This video was Sandeep Maheswari’s first ever own interaction with a cluster of individuals from all walks of life. Set amidst the beautiful beauty of Kasauli, it touches diverse subjects from dreams and passion to faith and success. Deciphering all the difficulties of life, Sandeep Maheshwari talks about the humblest possible.
8. From delusion to Reality. This video described the precise path of renovating illusions into reality, this video is the certain shot way of taking control of your dreams, your life, your marks, and most prominently, your destiny! Main theme of this video is “How to Focus in Life”.
9. Unstoppable by Sandeep Maheshwari. This Video Ending all inhibitions that halt you, this session by Sandeep Maheshwari is a mirror that puts out your true potential, making you UNSTOPPABLE in correct sense of the word. So finally, in this video, you understand the real achievement in life.
10. Sandeep Q & N Session in Mumbai. In this video, frank queries poured out. From personal enquiries to sensible problems, everything was brought up. And just like every time, the responses were completely based on personal experiences, realism and simplicity.
11. Sandeep Q&N Session in Ahmedabad. in this video Questions deep-rooted in the trust systems that hold us back from attaining anything we desire for. From probing the purpose of life, boosting self-esteem to achieving happiness beyond success.
12. Sandeep Kolkata Q & N Session. in this video Peeling away the layers of fear, hang-ups and negativity, this highly energetic Kolkata Session by Sandeep Maheshwari drives life towards a new direction.
13. Law of Attraction V/S Law of Love. This sitting by Sandeep Maheshwari puts all debate and confusion at rest. Catapulting life beyond the 3 steps of Ask, Believe and Receive, this session brings forth the truth behind all superstitions. Curing attraction with love, it elevates your perspective from that of a blind gambler to that of a lover.
14. The Power of Belief – it’s an inspiring story by Sandeep Maheshwari that will help you determine your true potential! A young guy got flowed by his feelings and misinterpreted a nightmare for a dream. It’s a story of how knowledge removes distinctive fears and experience toughens confidence.
15. The Main Secret of Universe – Over the time and years, human beings have been learning, revealing and discovering many original things to take humanity at the maximum level of growth in the outer as well as the inner world. Many things which were measured as impossible have been made possible by the sheer power of knowledge, belief and action.
16. A Short Sitting on a fun way to Attain your goals. This short video talks about the best likely way to inspire yourself to keep doing what you have started.
17. Best Mediation Sitting by Sandeep- “Meditation should not be agony. It must be fun! Start small. Five to ten minutes a day is a countless start!”
18. Living in the Present Moment by Sandeep. Enlightenment is not a point in life, neither is it an end – it is an active process of change and evolution. It’s as humble as making a mindful choice to be in the present moment and skill “ALL THAT IS”.
Phew! The data above itself can motivate anyone to pen a book on life. What else can we say about a man of his words and words that are vocal out from him? He reads minds, reads dreams, he reads business, and he reads the skirmishes.
A vast number of models are his supporters, who ponder this young man as their role model. Most of us have the mindset and presumption about models’ appeal. Sandeep is one person who appreciated their role and helped them to preserve their dignity.
If we have to master a subject, we might take years for hands-on involvement in that. Sandeep mastered writing, marketing, inspiring, speaking, business-dealing, modelling, and what not? He is one of the persons to pass goosebumps in our body to stand up and do something. We realized one thing;
‘We must not pause for the clouds to shower the rains on us; there are unseasonal showers too, which occur only if you demand it with all your heart and soul.’
Follow him :
- Personal Website: https://www.sandeepmaheshwari.com/
- Company Website : https://www.imagesbazaar.com/
- Facebook Page :
- Youtube :
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/sandeepseminars?lang=en