For each of the beginners who have started a YouTube channel somewhere one of the main purposes along with other motives was to use it as a platform where you can make passive income easily while working and making any type of content for the viewers.
To know how to monetize a YouTube channel you have to be thorough about what is monetization and how to do it?
“Monetize” means to earn profit from your YouTube clips and to qualify for monetization you should be a part of their “YouTube partner Program”.
The process is quite simple wherein you have to create an AdSense account to get paid after that company from Google AdSense networks creates ads that will be displayed at any moment in your save video videos and each time a viewer watches the entire ad you get paid.
– PREREQUISITES TO BE DONE BEFOREHAND:
1. A YouTube channel with a minimum of 1000 subscribers.
2. A total watch time of more than 4000 hours.
3. An AdSense account linked to your google account.
Once you are done with these steps, proceed further:-
# How to apply for the youth partner program:
1. Open the YouTube homepage, click on the profile icon, and select the “YouTube Studio” in the drop-down menu.
2. Click on the left navigation bar and select monetization.
Later the monetization page will track your progress on having 1000 subscribers and a watch time of 4000 hours.
3. Press on the ” Apply now” button and later you’ll be asked to complete the following steps:
– Review the YPP’s program
– Set up and connect the google AdSense account
3. Wait for the YT’s verification and it’s decision.
Imp: make sure you choose the location of your YouTube account correctly to the right country.
Lastly, review the YouTube’s terms and guidelines and accept accordingly.
4. Click on “accept ccosiation” to link your AdSense account to the YouTube account.
Wait for how long it takes to get accepted for monetization.
read also: How to Login into ADP workforce Now?