Twitter has always been one of the best social media platforms on the internet for quite a while now. People from all parts of the globe access the platform to tweet what’s on their mind and to follow influential figures.
Twitter has always been the sort of platform where users find it easy to reminisce and remember old tweets and happenings.
There might be a chance that you go looking for your old tweets but were unable to find them since you don’t know how to do the same.
If that is the situation that you have come up against, you are in luck. Simply follow the blog till the end to know how to see old tweets without much fuss.
Here are some simple methods that can be used to find out how to find old tweets from someone else on the platform of Twitter with ease.
Methods to find old tweets on Twitter
Via advanced Twitter search
- Start by logging in to your account to access the advanced search page for Twitter.
- From there, simply find the “people” tab to type your username in the from these accounts text field with the @.
- In the next window, choose the dates option by selecting the start and end date for Twitter advanced search.
- Hit the search button and a Twitter search will return. In case you want to see all the tweets made, click on the latest section and all of the tweets between the start and the finish date will be displayed on your device’s screen.
- If you are not too sure about the tweet that you are looking for, try making use of the words feature of Twitter. Type the exact tweet, a few words or a phrase from the tweet to search for the same.
Via advanced Twitter search (hacker style)
In case you are familiar with this method, you might know about the blue box that appears on the top of the screen.
The text inside that blue line or string is known as “search operators” and can come in handy when one is trying to perform an advanced search right from the box without visiting the official page for the same.
Simply follow the instructions for the strings to know how to use them collectively or one by one to search for old tweets without breaking a sweat.
Request Twitter for archives
This may come off as a pretty effective way to keep track of all of the tweets that you have posted on the platform.
Simply, you can make your way to the content tab and request all of your tweets in the form of a file that is downloadable.
After that, simply use the search bar to locate the tweet that you have been looking for.
In case of any other queries or if you need any more info about the same, make sure to visit the help and support center of Twitter or access the website of Ityug247 to get all the answers that you seek.
read also: ways to monetize on YouTube Channel