48% of people rely on website design for their buyer decision-making. On top of that, it takes only 0.03 secs for visitors to decide whether to skip or stick on to a website.
In short, a website design dramatically impacts your business success from every possible sphere. As many say, the first impression is the last; that is why your website is one of the main factors in whether they will choose you or a competitor. A well-designed website will leave a long-lasting impact on the visitors, and it will urge them to visit the website again and again.
A unique website can and will distinguish you from the other competitors on the web. In addition, being unique can bring you more leads than your competitors and make you stand out from your competition. The website image of your business can give you potential leads.
A good website should be pleasant to the eyes and should be able to guide visitors. For example, suppose a visitor thinks your website is not interactive, old, or bad. In that case, it will be a bad representation of your brand and make them switch to your competitor, thinking if you don’t care about the website, you will also not look after your customers.
WHAT MAKES A GOOD ONLINE WEBSITE?
A beautiful and efficient website builds relationships with visitors and guides them on what to do next. Let us talk about certain things or factors you should consider while redesigning or launching a website.
- PURPOSE. A great design starts with a purpose, which is why there should be clarity in mind while making a page, and its objectives should be clear while visiting the website page.
- ORIGINAL CONTENT. Your website should contain original content, and there should be no copying from anywhere else. Plagiarism is illegal and can be penalized. Besides, it’s better to have original and relevant content for your target market.
- HELP IN DISTINGUISHING YOUR WEBSITE FROM COMPETITORS. In today’s times in business markets, every business needs to have a distinct identity that separates them from its competition. For example, Amazon has a unique and different website, which can easily distinguish from its competitors at first look.
- EASY NAVIGATION. Any website should be easy to navigate. A user should easily find what he is looking for, and if the user has to click on five links, scroll down the page, or enter a cache or keyword, then the user might never return to your website again.
- FAST LOADING SPEED. The biggest problem faced by users is the loading speed on any website. The loading time for your website should not be more than 10 seconds, as people don’t have time and patience to wait for your website to load.
- GOOD VISUALS AND DESIGNS. The first thing a user looks at on a website is the visuals and designs. Good visuals can enhance the beauty of any website. You can create your website with WordPress and use wordpress website design for creating colorful designs.
Finally, I hope this guide will be informative, and these tips will help you understand the importance of a good website, how it can help you create your brand and expand your business, and how neglecting your website can harm your business.