If you are earning online and never heard about WordPress then where are you? WordPress is one of the most popular CMS across the globe. With over 60.8% market share, 14.7% of the world’s top websites have been built on WordPress.
Why Is WordPress Popular?
WordPress is easy to use, SEO friendly, price effective, free to install, and flexible with a simple interface. And if you are one of those who want to start an online business, you must use WordPress CMS with WordPress hosting India.
In this tutorial, we will be going to cover, what are the reasons behind using WordPress hosting.
What Is WordPress Hosting?
Web hosting is like a land where you build your home, office, shop, mall or more. In this regard, WordPress hosting is nothing but simply web hosting which is specially optimized for WordPress CMS, where you get all the functionalities related to WordPress that makes your work easy while building a website. It includes one-click WordPress installs.
Reasons To Choose WordPress Hosting
- Fast Loading – The loading speed of a website tells how good a website is. Today, everyone is in a rush, and no one can wait for too long to load a website. This is why WordPress web hosting is good for WordPress users.
- Free & Paid Themes – Some WordPress hosting providers such as Whorack provides premium WordPress themes and plugins which are not available in case of shared hosting.
- Better Security – Security is the basic and the foremost priority of a website that you do not get in a shared web hosting. WordPress hosting regularly scans your website and helps you to find malicious files in your database. You get free SSL, CDN, and DDoS protection with your plan.
- Automatic Backup – What if you lose your website data? What if someone hacks your website and you have not taken the website backup? With an automatic backup service, you can freely do other work. Most of the shared hosting providers such as Bluehost charge some extra money for automatic backup service but when it comes to WordPress hosting, the automatic backup feature comes with your hosting plan.
- Support – If you choose managed WordPress hosting, you get 24*7 technical support through email, phone, and live chat.
Top 2 WordPress Hosting Providers
We have used more than 7 hosting providers, and the following are the best.
1 WP Engine
WP Engine is the most popular managed WordPress hosting provider since founded. With 1.5 million users, excellent uptime, and real-time threat detection, it become the most reliable hosting company.
- Optimized Especially For WordPress
- Fast Loading Speed
- Free CDN, SSL, SSH, premium themes
- 99.99% Uptime SLA
- Single Click WordPress Install
- No free Domain
Hostinger is a company that gives competition to the other potential companies within the industry. It also provides one of the best uptimes guarantees, as they guarantee an uptime of 99.9%, and the possibility is that the uptime can reach up to 100% at times.
However, there is no doubt in the fact that the company sometimes disappoints its customers because of downtimes. But the loyalty of the company is worth it because as soon as they recognize a problem during the uptime, they will instantly credit the customers’ account.
- Fast Loading Speed
- 30 Days Money-Back Guarantee
- Free Domain
- Multiple Datacentres
- No Phone Support
- No Daily Backup
- No Specialization in WordPress Hosting
If you are one of those people who don’t know, how to code then you must go with WordPress CMS. It makes your work easy and cheap.
Don’t hesitate to ask anything related to this article in the comment section. Also, if you have any suggestions to improve this article then let us know.