If you haven’t found yet a cocomplete procedure on how to operate a Rediff mail account, then you’re at the right website to master it!
What is a Rediff Mail Account?
Rediff.com is a popular social community where you can get entertainment and shopping portals Along with India News which was founded in 1996.
Along with providing you with the largest e-commerce platform in India..it is also a platform for web-based community features such as free email, chat and Indian adapted search pages with personal home pages.
After creating a Rediffmail account, many of the users have been complaining about how they are not able to sign in to their newly created mail account.
So without wasting any time we are here with this post to help you out with how to create a rediff.com account and log in easily and be able to send, receive and check your mails without any troubles.
The data you need to provide is dissimilar from other platforms like Yahoo and Gmail accounts.
Following are the prerequisite required:
- Full Name
- Select a Rediffmail ID
- Set a Password
- Provide an Alternate Email Address (usually optional)
- Date of Birth
- Mention Gender and where you live currently (country)
Your phone number.
Follow the Below-mentioned Steps to Open an account:
- On any compatible browser open Rediffmail. Com and it will take you directly to the registration page.
- Enter your name and select an appropriate keyword that will be designed for future Rediffmail account login.
- Enter a password Of 6 characters or more that will be easy for you to remember and shall be used for future account login.
- Provide an alternate email address, or else type on the radio button to mark that you don’t have one.
- Provide your date of birth, gender and country by clicking on the related drop-down boxes and making the appropriate preferences.
- Enter the correct captcha to confirm your registration.
- And the last step, by agreeing to the terms and policy click on “register me”.
Steps to do Rediffmail Account Login:
- Starting with a new page, on any browser, open the official website of rediffmail.com
- Now click on the sign-in button on the top right side of the page
- Now type your username and password that you provided during the registration.
- Finally, click on the “Go” button and you’ll have your Rediff mail account displayed on your home screen.
Good Luck! And have a nice day of emailing!