Brahma Kumari (BK) Sister Shivani – a name nearly all homes of India are alert of. Sister appeared on a television sequence ‘Awakening with Brahma Kumari’s’ in the year of 2007. She has spoken on numerous episodes about self-management, the law of karma, living values, harmony in the relationship, self-empowerment, inner powers, healing, discipline, about BK organisation, Spirituality and art of living. Numerous individuals around the world are benefited from these Awakening episodes.
Shivani Verma well known as Brahma Kumari Shivani is an Indian spiritual educator and inspirational speaker and has been a Brahma Kumaris educator and a fellow of the Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University since roughly 1995.
She conducts motivational courses through public seminars and television programs. Since 2007, she has become increasingly well known in India and among the Indian Diaspora for her leading role in the television series Awakening with Brahma Kumaris, which aired daily on Aastha channel and Peace of Mind Channel.
She organizes various motivational courses through public sessions and television programs. Since 2008, she has developed as a progressively well-known individual in India and among the Indian dispersion for her important role in the Television series “Awakening with Brahma Kumaris”, aired day-to-day on the Aastha channel.
In the year of 2014, she was honoured with the Women of the Decade Achievers Award by ALL Ladies League for Fineness in Empowering Spiritual Consciousness. She is a goodwill ambassador of the World Psychiatric Association.
Sister Shivani accomplished her Electronics Engineering graduate degree as a Gold Medallist from the Pune University in 1994, and then assisted for two years as a lecturer in Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering, Pune. Sister BK Shivani is a Senior Rajyoga Teacher who has been learning spiritual knowledge and working on the ancient technique of Rajyoga Meditation, as taught by the Prajapita Brahma Kumaris Ishwariya Vishwa Vidyalaya, Mount Abu.
In a conference, she discussed about her parents going to Brahmakumaris since her childhood but later wedded her husband Vishal Verma. At the age of 23, she herself restarted going to Brahmakumari workshops. After primarily working at the back-end production of Brahmakumari television performances in Delhi for Sony TV, where senior teachers would record teachings. Then in 2007 due to the unobtainability of teachers, she was requested to begin replying audience’s queries herself. This ran to the television program titled, “Awakening with Brahma Kumaris”, where BK Shivani was interrogated by co-host Kanupriya.
BK Shivani now journeys in India endorsing the Brahma Kumaris at charitable events ranging from the upgrade of organ donation to parenting programs at the Delhi Islamic Cultural Centre. Her TV sequence “Happiness Unlimited” with Suresh Oberoi was modified into a bestseller book. She operates at a business software company.
BK Shivani has toured all over the Asia Pacific, UK, USA, Canada, Africa , UAE and other nations conducting workshops and Live Television and Radio programmes. BK Shivani conducts programmes in diverse corporate houses and organisations.
|Profession||Motivational speaker, spiritual teacher|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of birth||31 May 1972|
|Educational qualification||B.Tech. Electronics and Communication|
News and services
Presently sister Shivani seems in conferences and special events to discuss about law of karma, relationship management and spiritual wisdom for content of life. She frequently visits sessions arranges by hospitals, colleges and companies.
Then in 2017-18, YouTube started a channel where Sister’s episodes of Awakening TV series were televised on common subjects. The sympathetic, wise and tranquil nature of Sister Shivani satisfied the spectators to find out the foundation of her wisdom.
Some lesser facts about her
- She was a gold-medallist from Pune University in Electronics Engineering (Batch of 1994).
- She has served for two years as a lecturer in Bharti Vidyapeeth College of Engineering, Pune.
- She has been a Brahma Kumaris teacher and a member of the “Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University” since 1995.
- She promotes organ donation and does parenting programs at the Delhi Islamic Cultural Centre.
- Her TV series “Happiness Unlimited” was adapted into a best seller book by the same name.
- Living a Values-based life.
- Emotions – Do you rule them or do they rule you?
- Happiness unlimited
- Soul connections
- Going beyond
- The origin and philosophy of Raja Yoga
- Harmonising Relationships
Some quotes by her
- “When ‘I’ is replaced by ‘we’ even ‘illness’ becomes ‘wellness’”.
- “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.”
- “Truth is a debit card – Pay first and enjoy later. The lie is a credit card- Enjoy first and pay later”.
- “You cannot have a positive life with a negative mind. So, turn all the negative thoughts into positive as much as you can”.
- “When we try to control others, we lose the power to ourselves”.
- “Mistake is not the first step of success but the fact is a correction of mistake is the first step of success”.
- “Successful relations don’t depend on how good an understanding we have. But it depends on how nicely we avoid misunderstanding”.
Sister Shivani is recognized for her engaging, dynamic, and down-to-earth nature. She is an immensely sought-after orator due to the clearness of the wisdom she shares. With a background in engineering, she has the capability to analyse the deep-rooted reasons for the undesirable emotions experienced in life. Besides all this, Sister Shivani has appeared on various spiritual television programs such as Rajyoga Meditation, Self-Management, Happiness Index, Emotional Intelligence, Life Skills, Giving up Addiction, Relationships, Inner Beauty, Practical Spirituality, Being Bliss, Being Love, Being Bliss, Being Shakti, Being Divine, God’s Revelations, Depression, Living Values, Forgiveness, Wisdom of Dadi Janki, Disaster Management, Soul Connection, Going Beyond, Happiness Unlimited and Healer Within.
Follow her on :
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/BKShivani/
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/bkshivani/?hl=en