How to prepare perfectly tender and juicy chicken breasts with an incredible marinade that contains a key ingredient to enhance this already delicious meat.
- To make the marinade, mix together the barbecue sauce, chicken seasoning, apple cider vinegar, and minced garlic.
- Prick the chicken all over with a fork. Place the chicken on a plate or in a ziplock bag and pour the marinade over the chicken to cover it completely. Refrigerate up to 4 hours, with a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Heat the grill over medium heat and brush with oil to prevent sticking. Place chicken on the grill and cook for 4 to 6 minutes per side, depending on thickness. Cook to an internal temperature of 80°C.
- Once this is done, remove the chicken from the grill and let it rest for 5 minutes. Then serve hot. Enjoy!
This recipe for chicken with barbecue sauce gives the breasts a very intense flavor. It consists of marinating the chicken for at least half an hour in a very tasty sauce. Any cut of chicken, including chicken thighs, wings, legs, and even whole chicken can be cooked with this barbecue sauce marinade and a key ingredient to tenderize the meat to an unexpected degree: apple cider vinegar. Serve the chicken in kamado bbq uk sauce along with a green salad, some crispy baked potatoes, or white rice.
Tips to adapt the recipe for chicken in barbecue sauce to other dishes
- Baked chicken with barbecue sauce. Let the chicken marinate for 2 hours. Put the chicken breasts on a baking tray and cook in the oven at 200°C for 15 minutes. Spread an additional layer of BBQ sauce over the chicken breast and continue to bake for 10 more minutes.
- Chicken with barbecue sauce in a pan. Chop the chicken into chunks or cut it into thin fillets. Marinate for 2 hours. Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken pieces (no extra marinade) Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Chicken with barbecue sauce in a crock pot. I will place the chicken with the marinade in a slow cooker. Cook over low heat for 2 hours. Remove the chicken breasts and shred. Toss the shredded chicken back into the juices and cook for an additional 30 minutes.