Do you want to make Instagram posts that are more dynamic?
Do you want to know how to mix several photographs and videos in a single Instagram post?
Are you trying to figure out how to edit multiple photos on Instagram?
Combining a sequence of photographs with video in an Instagram post allows you to provide a more comprehensive marketing message.
You’ll learn how to add up to ten photographs and videos in a single Instagram post in this article.
How to Create a Sequence Post on Instagram?
Following is a step-by-step guide on creating Instagram Sequences:
- To include several photographs or videos in an Instagram post, travel to where you can add an image as usual by tapping the + sign.
- To make a new post, tap the Plus symbol as you normally would.
- If you have the new post functionality, you’ll notice an icon like stacked squares. This depicts a photo carousel post on the next screen.
- To make a multi-image Instagram post, tap the icon that looks like stacked squares.
- Scroll through your image collection and select up to 10 videos and/or images after tapping the symbol of the stacked square. The number displayed at the top-right corner indicates the image position in the slideshow when you view an image. Tap Next once you’re satisfied with the selected photographs and videos.
- To add images and videos to your Instagram slideshow, tap them.
- You can modify your photographs and add filters on the following screen. When you initially arrive at this screen. The filters you select will be applied to all of the photographs in the post automatically.
- Your chosen filter will be applied to all images in the slideshow unless you tap to select an individual image.
- You may modify and apply filters to individual images by tapping on them. When you’re through editing, tap Done.
- As with a typical single image Instagram post, you can separately edit an image and apply filters.
- To rearrange the photos in the slideshow, tap, hold, and drag one of the images you wish to shuffle to the left or right, reordering your slideshow until you see a trash can icon at the top of the screen.
- Tap and hold an image in your post until it moves to reorganize it. Then, drag it to the right or left.
- Fill in the blanks on the next page with your caption. You can tag individual users separately in each photo by tapping on the image thumbnail while entering the caption.
Your post with multiple images is complete and ready to go live. All you have to do now is tap Share, and you’re ready to go.
5 Ways to Make the Most of Instagram Sequences
Carousel-style posts on Instagram are dynamic, engaging, and fascinating, with limitless possibilities for businesses.
Here are some examples of how you may use them in your Instagram marketing strategy.
Showcase Your Products
This may seem self-evident, but it’s still a good tactic that ought to be mentioned. You can promote numerous goods or attributes of a single product, similar to Instagram carousel advertisements.
Step-by-step lessons, possibly even single films, are probably best suited to the multiple-image post format. Break the steps into separate sections of such slideshows and incorporate photographs or short videos to demonstrate each phase. When you’re finished, don’t forget to display an image from the finished results.
Information About Events
It’s a tremendous benefit to be able to make one Instagram post having various photos and videos of different people or features of an event. You can give a complete picture of what’s going on and fill out your event, which will add to the FOMO as popularized by the Millennials.
Sharing How-to Posts
Use multiple images and video articles to uphold a behind-the-scenes view that’s distinctive, entertaining, and useful, whether you’re selling air conditioners or exquisite watercolors.
Improve Instagram Marketing for Your Business
Highlight User-Generated Content another suggestion for carousel-style articles is to feature user-generated content, such as reviews and text connected to photographs. Fan content is a potent marketing tool, and it might work wonders for your company in a sequence post.
This new carousel-style post function is available to many users, but not everyone has it yet. In the following weeks and months, more users should be able to access it. To avoid missing it, make sure you have updated the Instagram app and your devices.
Businesses having this feature have already started seeing the benefits of Instagram postings with several images. Companies can use this post type to highlight their products & services and the value provided in various ways.