In this guide, we are going to give you some inspirational Islamic quotes about life and other things that can motivate you as well as you can use these quotes as your DP and profile picture.
Read more – What Are the Best Islamic Quotes About Life?
Islamic Quotes About Life
These Islamic quotes text are collected by us after a diverse study and they hold the power to motivate any person when he/she is in a problem and feels that life holds no meaning. We hope that you will read all the quotes that we are giving you here and share them with your friends and family.
- If you live your life according to Quran and hadith you will feel peace in your mind.
- Born from different mother skins of all colors come together as brothers, that’s the beauty of Islam.
- The world is green and beautiful and God has appointed you his steward over it. – Prophet Muhammad.
- Do you feel empty? Pray and cry to ALLAH. Tell him all the problems you have. You will have more than you imagine.
- Faith is trusting God even when you don’t understand his plan.
- No one is allowed to take from another what he does not allow him of his own free will. – Prophet Muhammad
- If you have a friend who fears Allah, you can trust him. He will never leave you in your hardship.
- Life is a journey from ALLAH to ALLAH.
- None is higher than the other unless he is higher in virtue. – Prophet Muhammad.
- Men and women have equal rewards for their deeds.
- O ye who believe! Avoid suspicion as much: for possible in some cases is a sin: And spy not on each other behind their backs.
See also – 1. What Are the Best Quotes in Islam?
These are some Islamic quotes on love and life that you can use as Islamic quotes dp on your mobile phones.
Also Recommended – https://www.scoopearth.com/how-to-resolve-youtube-stops-automatically-issue/