Bloggers who make new experimental looks adding to their own character and creativity to it definitely catches our eye. They bring a stimulating change to the table and fill our mind with new inspirational fashion ideas. So, we have picked out a fashion blogger to talk about whose style we admire significantly for the newness she creates with whatever she chooses to wear whenever she is out in this whole wide world.
Our very popular, Komal Pandey is an Indian Youtuber, model and a social media personality. She was born on 18th June 1994 in New Delhi, India. In the year of 2012, she started blogging under the name of “The College Couture”. She also worked as a hairstylist for POPxo. She always to become a school teacher but life turned out way different for her.
Let’s get to know her more precisely:
|Real Name||Komal Pandey|
|Profession||Blogger, YouTuber, Actor and Model|
|Hair colour||Dark brown|
|Date of Birth||18 June 1994|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|Educational qualification||Graduate, Shahid Bhagat Singh college (Bcom), New Delhi.|
|Family||Father: Not known. Mother: Not Known Brother: Younger named Micku.|
|Hobbies||Reading fashion blogs, watching videos, partying and gymming.|
|Net worth||Not Known|
According to the social media feed, Komal Pandey is in a relationship with Ravit Shrivastav, who works as an analyst with Uber. She started dating him in 2016 and has been going strong since then. Komal often flaunts her admiration for Ravit on social media and her Instagram feed is full of images of them hanging out together.
Komal Pandey has used her sturdy presence on numerous social media platforms to showcase a number of products and brands, which has assisted her to earn plentiful fees as she is a widespread fashion and lifestyle influencer.
- Being one of the utmost significant Indian fashion and lifestyle bloggers.
- Her robust following on numerous social media websites. She has more than 400k followers on Instagram and more than 300k subscribers on her YouTube channel.
Komal Pandey isn’t very precise about her exercise routine. She frequently ends up missing her workout when she has an eventful work agenda.
When it comes to diet, she makes a good effort to evade junk food. Also, she tries to confirm that she is having her meals at the correct time. She intends to avoid consuming solid food after 8 in the evening. In case, she feels famished, she tries to have roughly liquid such as milk or fresh juice.
Some of her favourite brands
Accessories: Forever 21
Jewellery: Janpath in New Delhi
Beauty products: Lipstick and brow definer
- Favourite Songs: Paris, Havana and Jiya Jale – A. R. Rahman.
- Favourite Vacation Destination: Milan, Italy
- Favourite Cuisine: South-Indian
- Favourite Actor: Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan, Hrithik Roshan and Amitabh Bachchan.
- Favourite Actress: Karishma Kapoor
- Style Icon: Gigi Hadid and Sarah Jessica Parker
- Her Closet Must Have: A white shirt
- Favourite Colour: White
Some facts about her:
- In November 2015, she was employed by POPxo, the prevalent Indian blog that covers everything from lifestyle to relationships, to work as a humour and fashion video coordinator.
- After working for about one and a half years, she decided to leave POPxo as she felt that her originality was being underdeveloped while working with them. Also, she wanted to work on turning herself into a famous show brand.
- When she has time on her hands or doesn’t feel like working, she loves to watch shows on Netflix and videos on YouTube.
- She got her first breakthrough with the admiration of her #LookOfTheDay posts, which she used to post on a day-to-day basis on Facebook and Instagram while learning in college.
- In November 2016, her Diwali look was endorsed by the widespread actress Sonam Kapoor on her personal app.
- She had recognized her social media brand, The College Couture with its distinct website. However, later she removed it.
- She often has to tolerate bullying and ruthless trolling on the social media with some individuals often protesting to her wearing revealing clothes, which they trust is against the Indian culture.
- While growing up, she aimed to become a teacher. She often used to dress her mother’s spectacles and dupatta to make-believe that she was a teacher. Her younger brother used to attend as her student.
- Visit her official website at komalpandey.com to know more about her journey.
- She left Popxo because of corrupt management making her unhappy and miserable over time.
- She has worked together with many other YouTubers like Sejal Kumar on her channel.
- She was an awaited girl child in her family as she was the first girl to be born after a long duration in both her paternal and maternal family.
- Her first heartbreak occurred when she was 20 years old. She was in a four-year-long love relationship. She even missed her college exams in order to get it sorted with her partner but all went in vain.
- She strongly believes that if you want something in life, the simple remedy is to believe in yourself and the universe will help you achieve it.
- She loves dogs.
- She has a tattoo on her right wrist.
Her Social Media Handles
Komal Pandey wears numerous feathers in her well-known hat; she’s a style influencer, a Youtuber and a video content producer. She is the true-blue image of the internet. With an army of nearly 600k followers on Instagram and almost 800k on YouTube, Komal has initiated her true commitment with her admirers. One look at her Instagram feed and you will confirm to her to be always on point fashion game. Apart from her partnerships with principal brands, she was also the receiver of some significant awards. Pandey likes to cover all the sorts in fashion, whether its day-to-day dressing or high-end tailoring, she always has trickeries up her ante for her enormous list of supporters. Besides fashion, she also generates video and pictorial content aiming beauty and lifestyle beat. Her flexibility and self-confidence make her a trustworthy and relatable fashion star.