Today we will explain a little bit more about Premium DNS. It has massive advantages, and it can fit any sized online organization! In addition, this service is not one of the crazy expensive things, yet it offers a bunch of great features. So without any further ado, let’s start!
DNS briefly explained
We will start by clarifying what DNS is for the purpose of explaining Premium DNS properly.
The Domain Name System, also more popularly known as DNS, is a global decentralized and hierarchical network of name servers. It serves to fulfill one very important purpose – to indicate the location of domain names. It helps identify the corresponding IP addresses of any requested domain name. In addition, the Domain Name System (DNS) includes features like linking hostnames to other hostnames, additional instructions about services, verifications, and more.
DNS provides one of the essential functions of the Internet – to direct users to the correct address when they request a particular domain name.
What is Premium DNS?
Premium DNS refers to an advanced service that provides excellent features. As we mentioned, in order to be accessible and available online, domain names need DNS. Well, Premium DNS provides even more than that – a stack of features that improve the general performance of your organization, its security, and its constant accessibility.
By implementing the Premium DNS service, the DNS data of your domain name is placed on multiple servers all over the world. That way, the visitors of your website can request your domain name from any geographical area and receive a fast response despite their location. Downtime is eliminated! This service delivers the required redundancy, so you don’t have to stress about going offline.
Via Premium DNS, you are able to entirely manage your domain or several domain names and also control, modify and use advanced DNS features and settings. Besides, if needed, you can reach your provider for support and assistance!
What does Premium DNS offer?
You are probably wondering what Premium DNS can offer. The truth is that it can deliver extremely useful and valuable features. That allows your website to function smoothly. Here are some of the amazing things this service can offer:
- A lot more DNS records and DNS zones.
- Incredible speed.
- Faster loading time.
- A robust network of DNS servers and more points of presence (PoP) for your business.
- Load balancing techniques, including GeoDNS
- Guaranteed uptime.
- Massive amounts of DNS queries, or even unlimited amounts.
- Effortless and efficient management of the traffic.
- DNSSEC support, Monitoring, DNS Failover, and different checks
- Increased number of email forwards.
- 24/7 Professional support.
How to get started with Premium DNS?
If you want to start your journey with Premium DNS, you should check reliable DNS hosting providers like ClouDNS, Namecheap, and Cloudflare. It is crucial to select a well-known and trustworthy provider that delivers the most suitable opportunity precisely for your business.
The following step is to determine your domain name’s fundamental needs and requirements. Then you can decide which advanced features you want to implement. That will help you pick the best Premium DNS plan for your organization. Of course, you can always start with a smaller one and upgrade in the future in case your needs grow.
Finally, when you sign up and set up everything, you will start noticing the improvement in your domain’s performance, speed, and loading time!
There are so many great things about Premium DNS. So, here are some of the main advantages of this service:
- It is easy to use: Usually, tasks related to DNS are extremely complex. Yet, with Premium DNS, you can easily manage your domain name. You can access and modify the precise data via a control panel that navigates you through the process of creating and editing DNS zones, DNS records, and more.
- Robust infrastructure and better performance: Great Premium DNS providers offer a lot of globally located DNS servers. That way, you can benefit from many points of presence (PoPs), use the once you need, and speed up your domain loading time.
- It guarantees higher uptime: The more PoPs you have, the less chance of experiencing downtime.
- Better security: By applying different security features like monitoring checks, DNSSEC, and more.
- Scalability: You can increase or reduce resources depending on your domain’s needs.
- Cost-effective: Premium DNS is more affordable than paying for the entire infrastructure and maintaining it by yourself.
- Premium features: You can take advantage of professional support 24/7, load balancing techniques, more DNS zones, more DNS queries, and so on.
For sure, Premium DNS deserves your attention. It can offer you great helpful features that can boost the performance of your domain name. So, make sure to check it out!