The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) allows participants more control over their support services and creates customised plans for an optimum experience. However, some individuals require extra assistance to benefit in the best possible way from the NDIS.
To cater to this situation, support coordination is the way to go. It is one of the most beneficial services for NDIS participants as it gives them a clear idea about creating a plan that includes all the necessary assistance ideal for their circumstances.
Participants all over Australia can access this facility by contacting the nearest registered provider. Complete Connect is the best option for vulnerable individuals looking for support coordination in Parramatta. It connects you with experts who run in-depth assessments and offer the best solutions for your impairments.
Table of Contents
What Is Support Coordination About?
Support coordination is a facility by NIDS that provides additional care to individuals who require special attention. These services are available at all three levels of support.
From the lowest level of support to help individuals with disabilities to the highest level of care to navigate the complex solutions in daily life, support coordination has it all.
Ways Support Coordination Helps You Get The Best NDIS Services
There are times when NDIS participants need help managing their plans consisting of financing, altering services, and keeping a record of their healthcare progress. That’s when a support coordinator comes into action and takes care of every aspect, ensuring the betterment of life.
To summarise, support coordinators provide the following advantages to NDIS participants:
- They provide information about NDIS and updates on new services or supports, including refining their plan.
- Support coordinators connect you with local service providers making it simple to get the assistance you need.
- They offer expert advice throughout your NDIS journey. If you have any questions and are struggling with a service, NDIS coordinators resolve them and respond to your inquiries.
NDIS serves individuals and families Australia-wide, meeting the needs of every participant, whether facing temporary or permanent vulnerability. Its team comprises trained and licensed healthcare practitioners who serve you with compassion, kindness, and empathy.
Eligibility Of Participants
This service of NDIS is only available for some participants. Some cases for eligibility criteria are described as follows:
- Participants who are likely to develop the skills and confidence to navigate the NDIS independently. This development of individuals is also termed capacity building.
- For those new to the NDIS program, support coordination may be arranged to guide them properly about their plan and how they will receive the assistance.
- NDIS may hire a support coordinator to assist participants who lack an informal support system, such as family, friends, or guardians.
- Another reason you can add support coordination is that a vulnerable individual can benefit under this professional supervision in terms of overcoming healthcare conditions.
Know More About Support Coordination
Support Coordination is a beneficial service provided by the NDIS. If you are facing difficulties with your plan or are not satisfied with the decision taken by the authorities, you can always discuss it with your support coordinator. Reach out to Complete Connect for detailed insight on how you can choose the best plan. It covers support coordination in Parramatta and other parts of Australia with the help of their highly skilled team that allows you to meet your goals and promotes independent living.