Folly Beach is one of the most popular and beautiful tourist destinations in Charleston, South Carolina. This Charleston beach town buzzes with tourists and locals who enjoy fun outdoor activities, sunshine, delicious food, good vibes, and other things. From thrilling excursions to popular points of attraction, Folly Beach has something for everyone, and the choices are unlimited. You will find beautiful beaches, fishing, boating, golf, shopping malls, community pools, gardens, restaurant clubs, kayaking, paddle boarding, historical sites, and whatnot. You will enjoy all the activities and visits to points of interest. If you have chosen Folly Beach for your vacation, you are surely going to have a perfect destination.
When you visit Folly Beach, you can’t waste even a moment without enjoying it. When you book a vacation rental in Folly Beach Sc, make sure it offers high-speed Wi-Fi, a community pool, a scenic view, and other amenities just like Turtle Bay 16 offers to its visitors.
Don’t miss the following things when you go to enjoy your vacation on Folly Beach:
- Hang out on the beach: The most obvious thing to do is explore and enjoy this six-mile stretch of beautiful beach with your family or friends. Enjoy the sunshine, the sound of waves lapping on the shore, and the rise and fall of the tides, and spend quality time with your favorite person. The sunset at Folly Beach is legendary; free up space on your camera or smartphone and get ready to click some scenic views. Forget all your stress and problems; just put your sunglasses on, sit down on the beach, and relax. Additionally, when you book and stay in the luxurious rental home Turtle Bay 16, Folly Beach and downtown Center Street are just 5 minutes walking distance from there. So you don’t have to waste your time getting there.
- Don’t forget to see the Morris Island Lighthouse: This barrier island is located just north of Folly Beach. With its rich history, Morris Island is one of the best places to visit and enjoy. This island is only accessible by boat. When you reach the island, you will see the Morris Island Lighthouse with oceanic waves crashing on its base.
- Check out the Folly Beach County Park: This public park is located on the western tip of Folly Beach. Folly Beach County Park is a cool place to explore and enjoy. It’s also one of the best places to enjoy the sunset on Folly Beach.
- Explore the Folly River: If you want to see Folly Beach from a different perspective, sailing on the river is something you should explore. You can explore the salt marshes, swim on a sandbar, sail, and breeze in the river to watch the sunset, and participate in other riverfront activities. Furthermore, while staying in Folly Beach, SC, vacation rentals such as the Turtle Bay 16 will provide you with the best direct waterfront views you’ll ever see.
- Catch live music at The Bounty Bar: The Bounty Bar features live music and delicious food and drinks. They also host live music on weekends, where local artists amaze the audience with their unique performances. All of the shows are free, and you will thoroughly enjoy them.
- Visit the locally owned stores and restaurants: Just walk a few steps from the beach to visit the nearby market. Shop for your favorite things, taste your favorite seafood, and buy something as a souvenir. Folly Beach is famous for being a top culinary destination. So explore the restaurants, cafes, and bars; enjoy live music concerts; and become lost in the Folly lifestyle. After sunset, Center Street turns into a lively combination of rooftop dance clubs and beach-casual nightlife. Whether it’s day or night, you will always have something to enjoy.
After visiting all the places and doing all the fun activities, when you reach your rental home, exhausted and wanting to relax, it should feel like your own home. That is why, when you go on a long vacation, you should make a plan beforehand for where you want to stay.
Where to stay in Folly Beach
There are numerous hotels and vacation rentals in Folly Beach Sc, to choose from. Always choose the one with which you feel most connected, like your own home. Imagine that after visiting Folly Beach and surrounding areas, when you come to your rental home, there is a comfortable king-sized bed in all the bedrooms where everyone can rest. What if you could see fishermen, boats, wildlife, and the Folly River from your window? Sounds great, isn’t it?
When you stay at 16 Turtle Bay, you will have bedrooms with a comfortable king-size bed, closets to walk through, a master bathroom for walk-in showers, and a private balcony perfect for outside relaxation. You will also have high-speed Wi-Fi, cable TV, AC and heaters, a dishwasher, a dining area, a kitchen, a garage, a pool, and whatnot. For ease of entry into this rental home, you will be provided with a keyless door code and a keyless garage code for self-check-in. Additionally, the beach and downtown center are just 5 minutes’ walking distance from this rental home. What else do you need? Enjoy all the views and activities on Folly Beach and make memories that last a lifetime.