This post was most recently updated on July 22nd, 2020
The National Testing Agency (NTA) recently launched National Test Abhyas, an artificial intelligence-powered mobile app to help the aspirants take mock tests. The continuous lockdowns amid COVID-19 have delayed the dates of many competitive exams, the government’s move will help the students prepare for their upcoming NEET, JEE exams.
JEE Mains exam is scheduled to be conducted from 1 to September 6, while NEET 2020 is planned to be held on September 13. NTA Abhyas was launched a few days ago to offer more accessibility to high-quality mock tests.
According to Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank, the Minister of Human Resource Development, Government of India, the NTA Abhyas launch will help the students in improving their preparations. Studies of no student will be affected amid lockdown if they use this app. Through this app, the aspirants can get enough exposure while practicing mock tests, especially when most educational institutions are closed.
Students from all over the country are allowed to this app; they can get access to premium quality tests without paying charges for the same. Besides NEET aspirants, students preparing for the upcoming JEE and other competitive exams can also utilize this app to the fullest.
NEET: How to Access National Test Abhyas App?
The test-takers can easily access NTA Abhyas using their Android devices; all they need to do is open Google Play Store and type ‘National Test Abhyas’. When the name of the App/logo displays on the screen, the students need to click on it so that it gets installed on their device. Follow the step by step process that will help in downloading the National Test Abhyas App.
- Tap on the link – National Test Abhyas App.
- After that, click on the ‘Download the App’ button.
- Once you click on the download button on your device, it will take you to this app in Google Play Store.
- After that tap on the ‘Install’ button and the app will install the app.
- You can log in by submitting the required information.
- You are now ready to use the National Test Abhyas App.
Key highlights of National Test Abhyas:
- Students can easily download the test and later give the test so that even the internet bill remains on the lower side.
- NTA Abhyas is compatible with smartphones as well, allowing the students to access the tests anytime.
- The practice tests can easily be accessed through smartphones or computers irrespective of the kind of handset they use and the quality of the network.
- Even the students can download the mock tests and can give it without using the internet. National Test Abhyas has an offline mode as well; this app is compatible with Android-based smartphones and tablets, and students can easily download the app from Google Play Store.
- The government is planning to make this app available on iOS as well.
- The students’ performance in the tests given on the NTA Mock Test App comes with a detailed breakdown, thus allowing them to focus on their strengths and weaknesses.
- This way, the students will understand their personalized path to help them score good marks in entrance examinations.
Advantages of giving tests using National Test Abhyas App
NTA AbhyasAppcomes with excellent AI-powered feedback and analytic platform that makes it an empowered way to evaluate performance after each test. The assessment offered through this app is easy to understand and helps students in acing their preparations. Some of the key benefits of online apps for NEET preparation include:
- Improved time management.
- Helps in improving speed and accuracy.
- Eliminates silly mistakes.
- Helps in improving scores.
- Candidates are allowed to take 3 hours to mock tests daily as per their comfort.
- Candidates can access the correct answers with detailed explanations.
- They can evaluate the total spent on preparing for different subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics.
The Indian education sector is undergoing significant changes, especially in using advanced technologies such as Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. Rather than just providing digital content to the students, they must be able to detect their shortcomings and weaknesses and follow a more effective strategy while preparing for the test. NTA Abhyasis one such initiative taken by NTA to help lakhs of students in this challenging and tough situation.
Reviews of students related to National Test Abhyas regarding NEET preparation
- According to one of the NEET aspirants, National Test Abhyas is an excellent app for doing this exam preparation. Through this app, candidates can know their weaknesses and know how to improve them to get a good score.
- The app is much beneficial, especially for the students who have not practiced using last year’s question papers. I have not done much last year’s questions, so this app helps me check my scores.
In addition to the NTA Abhyas,there aremany other useful online apps and websites that provide good information and help in preparation. One such website is mbbsneet.in Some of the online apps and resources that are useful for the students include:
Topper – a learning app
- Customized syllabus for each individual.
- A simple way to access
- Comprehensive and useful videos
- Latest practice questions
- 24×7 support for clearing doubts
- All-India test series, etc.
- This NEET App is useful for revising physics topics.
- Content is subtitled in more than 67 regional dialects and international languages such as French, Bangla, Marathi, Urdu, and Chinese.
- More than 7,000 videos are available on different physics concepts.
- Candidates can revise the content based on their preferences.
Biology NEET Inspection
- This app includes detailed notes on various important topics that are asked in the biology section of the exam.
- The main focus of introducing this app was to provide a detailed syllabus for the NEET aspirants.
- This app is useful for while studying Biology, Physics, and Chemistry during school as well.
Darwin – NEET 2020 Preparation
- It is one of the online apps for preparation that help students to ace their preparations using the previous question papers (over 30 years).
- Students can easily access more than 25,000 questions, including detailed solutions explaining the answers in a more elaborate way.
- The app offers performance analytics once the students have given a test.
- It helps in understanding an individual’s strengths and weaknesses.
NTA Abhyas, which was introduced by NTA to assist NEET and JEE Main 2020 test-takers, has proved to be the biggest hit among the students. According to the reports, till now, more than 10 lakh JEE Main and NEET aspirants have downloaded the app on their device. They use the same in their preparations.
So take maximum advantage of advanced technology and evaluate your performance for the upcoming competitive exams.