Savart at a glance :
Name of company: savart
Names of partner: Sankarsh Chanda
Incorporated in: 2017
Industry: Financial services
Savart is an investment research & advisory platform that help people make equity & debt investments with ease. Whether the quantum of investment is a rupee or a million, savart promises uncompromising guidance & quality to everyone.
Savart’s research combines proprietary algorithms, computing accuracy with the intuition of research analysts to identify and invest in the best businesses for its clients. The company is growing both, its online & offline presence, in rural, sub-urban & urban areas in its mission to bring investments to all.
Number of employees: 22
Funding: Angel round closed
- Industry leading process – combining robo advisory with traditional research
- Diverse clientele – Has everybody from retail rural clients investing INR 100 p.m. to HNI individuals and institutions investing through savart regularly.
- Education > Selling – The company favors educating & empowering clients over forced, mis-selling of investment products.
- Diversified portfolio – Bonds, Mutual Funds, stocks, gold & soon adding other products to the portfolio.
Special note: The company has garnered over INR 25 crores in AUM within 7 months of operation with clients from all the 29 Indian states.
To become an integrated investment player encompassing diverse investment products, geographies and clientele.
Enabling people to live their passion through sustainable investing.
A more detailed explanation by our founder:
Challenges or problems faced?
- Building trust with clients especially given that we are a new market entrant.
- Working with multiple partners and regulators to get them on board.
P.S. The positive output is that today the company is registered as a corporate investment advisor with SEBI (Securities & Exchange Board of India), as a distributor with AMFI & as a platform partner with BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange).
How savart works?
A client’s experience with savart starts with a process termed EFG (Emotional Financial & General Analysis) which is our proprietary psychometric analysis that helps understand the client’s risk appetite, goals and requirements. Based on the EFG inputs and other behavioural inputs, the system suggests a basic portfolio to the client. A series of digital interactions with the client ensues. Then, complete hand-holding is done with customized portfolio recommendations, purchase, review, re-balancing & selling, ensuring that we stay with the client until the desired results are achieved. The platform offers both regular, direct mutual funds, direct equity & bonds for investment purposes. It is also partnered with Upstox & ICICI Securities to enable broking services to its clients with seamless integration options.
Access & reach