What type of relationship do you enjoy with money? The question might sound greedy but money is the most important factor that defines the quality of life that you lead at present and may lead in future. As soon as Covid Pandemic hit India, a new wave of financial literacy also came along. The reason is, that in our tough times, it’s money at the end that provides a shield to us and our loved ones.
If you are one of those who have learned the lesson and want to start their journey of financial empowerment as soon as possible. Then, being your true financial buddy we would advise you to invest in credit cards, one of the best and simplest financial tools. And what better than ICICI Credit Card, the card is not only lifetime free and beginner-friendly but also comes with amazing benefits, come see it for yourself. We bring to you everything you need to know about the benefits ICICI Bank Platinum Credit Card provides you:
ICICI Bank Platinum Credit Card is a point-based credit card that offers multiple amazing benefits like discounts on dining, fuel surcharge waiver, and PAYBACK POINTS to its card users regularly with its partners. The ICICI Bank Platinum Credit Card card is best suited for people beginning their credit card journey and having a love for shopping as the card comes with unbeatable shopping discounts regularly.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
1. PAYBACK POINTS: On eligible transactions, you can earn PAYBACK POINTS as a part of the Reward Program.
•Utilities & Insurance: 1 PAYBACK POINTS on every 100 spent on utilities and insurance.
•Retail Transactions (other than fuel transactions): 2 PAYBACK POINTS on every 100 spent on retail transactions(other than fuel transactions).
2. MASTERCARD OR VISA BENEFITS: Amazing benefits such as emergency assistance service and unbeatable experiences are available on Visa/Mastercard with ICICI Bank Platinum Credit Card.
3. Discount on Dining: Discounts up to 15% are available on dining bills at over 2,500 restaurants across the country.
4. Fuel Surcharge Waiver: Fuel Surcharge Waiver of up to 1% can be availed on Hindustan Petroleum Fuel Pumps with your ICICI Bank Platinum Credit Card. The benefit is available on expenses up to Rs 4000 at Hindustan Petroleum Fuel Pumps.
5. Security Chip: To protect you from fraud the card comes with a security chip.
•Age Limit: Individuals between 21 to 65 years of age are eligible to apply for the card.
•Nationality: Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply for this card.
•Fixed Deposit: You must have a valid fixed deposit with ICICI Bank. The minimum amount deposited must be INR 20,000 for 180 days or more.
•Job Occupation: Salaried and Self-employed individuals are eligible to apply for the card.
- Any salaried individual earning more than Rs15,000 per month is eligible to apply for the ICICI Bank Platinum Credit Card.
- Any self-employed individual earning more than Rs50,000 per month is eligible to apply for the ICICI Bank Platinum Credit card.
1. Proof of Identity
Letters issued by the UIDAI or any other
photo ID proof approved by the government.
PAN Card, Aadhaar card, Overseas Citizen of India Card, Person of Indian Origin Card, Driver’s Licence, Passport, Voter’s ID, Job card issued by NREGA.
2. Proof of Address
Person of Indian Origin Card, Job card issued by NREGA, Aadhaar card, Driver’s Licence, Passport, Utility Bill not more than 3 months old, Ration Card, Property Registration Document, Bank Account
A statement or any other government-approved address proof.
3. Proof of Income
Latest Form 16 along with the latest or 2 salary slips (not more than 3 months old), Last 3 months’ bank statement.
Note: ICICI Bank may ask for documents other than those mentioned above, as per their internal policies from you while applying for ICICI Platinum Credit Card.
FEE AND CHARGES
•Annual Fees: Nil
•Joining Fees: Nil
•Finance Charges: 3.40% per month
•Late Payment Fees: For Statement Balance
- Below Rs. 100: Nil
- Between Rs. 100 to Rs. 500: Rs. 100
- Between Rs. 501 to Rs. 5,000: Rs. 500
- Between Rs. 5,001 to Rs. 10,000: Rs. 750
- Between Rs. 10,001 to Rs. 25,000: Rs. 900
- Between Rs. 25,001 to Rs. 50,000: Rs. 1,000
- Above Rs. 50,000: Rs. 1,200
Hope you are ready to make your first move toward your journey of financial independence. So, what are you waiting for? Apply for ICICI Bank Platinum Credit Card Now!