It is essential for companies that wish to grow, to expand their footprint, and to be financially successful globally. This can be done through the use of foreign patent translation. Circle Translations ensures customers that their patent translations protect the originality of creations and ideas. We do not only translate patents into another language. We also ensure that they retain the original content.
We focus on patent translations for both filing and general information. Even if the patent has been filed in the country of origin, foreign patent translation is necessary for the filing of patents in foreign countries. These translations contain the essential information required for filing.
A foreign patent translation for information is when a translation has more detailed information. Thus, the aim of Circle Translations is to provide accurate translations. These translations are as close to the original as possible to ensure first-time approval.
The Need for Foreign Patent Translation Services
Circle Translations specializes in foreign patent translation for the following reasons:
- It provides companies or individuals the opportunity to expand their business or financial gain in foreign countries.
- It is essential to ensure that foreign countries understand the intellectual property rights protection of the patent.
- Foreign patent translation places companies in a better competitive position in a foreign country.
- Our translations are guaranteed to produce accurate and error-free documents that will be legally and financially profitable for the customer’s business.
- We provide human-generated foreign patent translation through licensed and certified translators.
Circle Translations ensures that the patent application is not rejected in a foreign country. Businesses need these types of translations because countries all have their own specifications for patent filing. For this purpose, accurate translations in the target language are essential.
Why Do You Need Foreign Patent Translation Services?
When it comes to foreign patent translation, there is no room for errors. If there are any errors, the filing of the patent will be delayed or even rejected. Circle Translations provides customers with human-generated translations that are accurate and error-free. To speed up the process, we do use machine-aided tools as well.
A professional translation service for foreign patent translation is necessary for the following reasons:
- It will prevent delays in starting projects in a foreign country or countries. The project can start as soon as the patent has been approved. An excellent translated document can speed up the process. Hence, a professional translation service like Circle Translations can make this easier and quicker.
- If there is a delay due to a badly translated document, it will cause a financial setback. That is because the delay could cause an increase in costs.
- If there are errors in the translation, it could also not only lead to failure of acceptance but also become ineligible for the exclusive rights. It can also void the protection of the patent.
- A near perfect foreign patent translation will also prevent the theft of ideas and inaccurate patent data that would negatively affect competition in a foreign country.
- You will receive fast and high-quality translations that will make your patent the most effective tool to aid your competitiveness.
Getting Your Foreign Patent Translation Documents Done
As noted, it is vital that you ensure that your foreign patent translation is done through a reputable translation service, such as Circle Translations. We offer our services to you with absolute accuracy and at the most affordable prices on the market. Our rates for patent translations are very competitive and of high quality.
Getting your foreign patent translation done through us will ensure that your intellectual property rights are protected globally. Even though we use machine-aided patent translation, we guarantee the accuracy of your documents. We use advanced software for our machine-aided translations.
The fact that we use machine-aided translation assures a lower rate for our customers. It also assists in speeding up the process for a quicker turnaround time. This is done without compromising quality. However, we do place emphasis on the human touch as well, to ensure the utmost accuracy. It also ensures that a patent will be accepted, without delay, in the country where the filing of the patent occurs.
Circle Translations uses translators that are proficient in both the source and target languages. They are language specialists who can guarantee the accuracy of the translation of patents. This is especially true when it comes to foreign patent translation. We offer you translators that are also experienced in various industries. This means that we have patent translators that possess the industry-specific experience that our customers require.